Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh Bourbon Street How I Now Love You

So as a group we decided to follow Niky along to her shoot at The Royal Sonesta to shoot her Burlesque dancers and it was pretty fun. I hope she got some good shots in considering the conditions and it sounds like she got a great interview. I can't wait until I start making progress and doing some good work on my project. Props to Niky for starting the first night! Maybe I'll throw up my images later but we'll see. Everyone is so nice here :)

I also found Sara Herbst's twin tonight! They could pass as twins for sure! I'll have to post either my images or video so Sara can see!

As you can see I posted this at about 3 am and I have to be up at 6 yay for sun rise shooting and we'll be back to Bourbon Street...I Love this....

No comments:

Post a Comment